- Becoming a Donor
- Why Choose The Dayton Foundation?
- Types of Funds
- What You Can Give
- How to Create a Fund
- Community Impact Endowment Funds
- Advantages of the Charitable Checking Account Service
- Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
- Family FoundationPlus vs. Private Foundation
- Options for People with Disabilities
- For Foundation Donors
Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
Welcome to The Dayton Foundation’s Charitable Checking Account online application process.
The Charitable Checking Account Service offers tax advantages and time-saving simplicity for doing your regular charitable giving. To learn more about the benefits of this service, click here.
You may open your account by selecting one of the options below and completing the online form. Before signing your application, you will be asked to review and accept the terms and conditions stated in the Foundation’s Guidelines for Using Your Charitable Checking Account brochure.
Please select the type of account you want to open:
If you prefer, you may download a PDF copy of the application and either fax or mail it to us using the fax number or address listed on the application. Download application below:
Need assistance? Contact Sandy Payne at (937) 225-9946 or toll free at (877) 222-0410.
IN THEIR WORDS
“The Charitable Checking Account Service saves us a lot of time in making our routine gifts to charity. We periodically replenish our fund with appreciated securities, which saves us a large amount in capital gains taxes, giving us more money for the charities that have the greatest need.”
– Leanora and Orlando Brown, Charitable Checking Account donors
- ©2016 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410