- Becoming a Donor
- Why Choose The Dayton Foundation?
- Types of Funds
- What You Can Give
- How to Create a Fund
- Community Impact Endowment Funds
- Advantages of the Charitable Checking Account Service
- Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
- Family FoundationPlus vs. Private Foundation
- Options for People with Disabilities
- For Foundation Donors
Charitable Giving Options Chart
The chart below provides an overview of charitable giving options available through The Dayton Foundation. Click on any of the boxes to link to information about that topic.
Gifts of cash, securities, life insurance, real estate and tangible personal property can be used to establish or add to funds or to fund gift vehicles.
For more information on types of funds offered by The Dayton Foundation, call (937) 222-0410 or toll free at (877) 222-0410.
To learn more about how you can make the most of your charitable gifts, click here to access the Foundation’s online brochures.
Read about our current endowment funds.
HERE TO HELP
“Let us help you determine the most efficient and effective giving option for you, your family or your organization. Talk with me or a member of our Development team.”
– Joe Baldasare, vice president, Development, (937) 222-9954