- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
What Advisors Have Told Us about The Dayton Foundation
“It is the advisor’s job to educate our clients and the public on how to make their hard-earned dollars work more effectively and how to maximize their tax savings with charitable gifts. The Dayton Foundation is a valued partner in this process."
– Debra Staton, Merrill Lynch
“The Dayton Foundation, as a community foundation, offers a highly effective vehicle for accomplishing clients' long-term charitable goals.”
Lynn A. Burns, Burns Tax Consulting LLC
“The Dayton Foundation is a valuable resource to help facilitate a client’s charitable legacy... It is also a valuable professional resource available to help you design a strategy or review alternative strategies to meet your client’s objectives.”
Mark Conway, Attorney, Thompson Hine LLP
Learn more about The Dayton Foundation by attending a free, lunchtime presentation or a one-on-one meeting with our staff. For more information or to make an appointment or a reservation, contact Allyson Johns at (937) 225-9953.
HERE TO HELP
“Looking for a value-added service to help you when working with clients who have charitable interests? We can help.”
– Whitney Briggs, Development officer, (937) 225-9948
- ©2016 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410